About Us

History

The school's construction was started in 1955 and the school was dedicated in 1957. When the school first opened, it housed grades 1 through 6. In the early 1960's, a wing was added to the west end to house kindergarten. In the early 1970's, the neighborhood schools were rezoned and Hodges Manor became a school housing 4th, 5th and 6th grades. In 1995, Hodges Manor was rezoned again and began housing Pre-k through 5th grade. Finally in the fall of 2005, 6th grade returned.

From 2003 to 2005, Hodges Manor underwent a major renovation. The entire building was remodeled. The interior structure was gutted in stages and all the fixtures, flooring, ceilings and heating/cooling systems were replaced. A new wing was added that features a new entrance, a new main office and clinic.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.